Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A haunting in Connecticut.

Aaron and I recently replaced some old shelves (yes, we are actually doing stuff - and the kitchen is almost done - woo hoo!) and we found this hidden behind them:



Can you say CREEEEPY?! Who are those people and where are their legs?! I feel like Nicole Kidman and her pasty children are wafting around our apartment, whispering "This house is ours..." Well too bad for you, Nicole, because I'm a slacker and don't even have curtains on all my windows! So good luck trying to keep your ghostly kids' sun allergies from acting up!

I'm so sorry if you've never seen "The Others" and have no idea what I'm talking about. It's a good movie. You should watch it.

And I will be burning that picture. Or maybe just recycling it. Depending on how dramatic I feel.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Creepy....I wonder which one of them died in your kitchen?----from Meghan (I had to post as Anonymous because I don't have any of the other things)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't burn it (if you haven't already)! Consider donating it to a genealogy site. Maybe it'd answer someone's "long-lost" question...

    ReplyDelete