Saturday, September 29, 2012

Introducing...

We have an announcement! A few days ago, Aaron and I were on a bike/run (that's when Aaron trains for a marathon and I bike behind him and cheer). And, as fate would have it, we saw this on the side of the road with a bunch of tag sale stuff and a sign that said "FREE":


Ok, so it said "FREE (except for the truck)". But we got the truck anyway! It's a 1971 Chevy C10, it's pretty beat up, and it's awesome. It's also a stick shift, which means that I need to learn how to drive again :). 

Groovy huh? Time to dig out my old cassettes...

2 comments:

  1. If the radio doesn't work, it works just as well to sing whatever song you want at the top of your lungs while you drive with the windows down through the country roads of North Carolina... er, Connecticut. Good memories :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I REALLY hope it can make it down to NC for some good acapella trips to the Family Dollar!

      Delete