Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wedding whimsy.

Aaron and I finished off our summer of weddings this weekend with Kyle and Elsie's. It was such a fun, laid-back, beautiful wedding that perfectly represented the two of them! (Oh, and in case you don't know them, that's Kyle and Elsie kissing in that picture, not two girls. Kyle just has really long, luxurious hair.)







What Aaron's beautiful photos don't capture is the really interesting stuff, like when the groom maybe broke his foot doing a backflip, or when Aaron gave me and another wedding guest head injuries by throwing me around the dance floor. Casualties of a great party, I guess. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all have had a fun and eventful summer!! I miss you. Can we talk soon? P.S. Is there any way I could get some pictures from Maria's rehearsal dinner from Aaron? Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Such a gorgeous wedding.

    ReplyDelete