Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Midwest adventures.

Aaron and I spent the past three weeks in Chicago, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh, packing in as much time with friends and family as possible. Our days were full with two weddings, bridal showers, bowling, watching home videos, catching up with old friends, playing Bocce, shooting guns (it’s Wisconsin after all), antiquing, taking pictures, boating on the St. Croix River, playing Nerdy Board Games, crawling under waterfalls, barbequing, sitting on porches, flying in planes and watching Aaron’s sister Lauren skydive out of one (with a HUGE smile on her face the whole time), playing volleyball, pool partying, picnicking, dancing, gluing Aaron’s chin closed after he split it open doing the worm – then realizing that Lauren’s fingers were glued to his face, camping with college friends, celebrating Aaron’s birthday, celebrating America’s birthday, singing Broadway and 90’s pop with friends (that was me), singing karaoke with a stranger (that was Aaron!), playing with Ruby the puppy, and lots of driving. Lots of sweating, too. It’s been pretty darn hot.


Yesterday was my birthday (happy birthday to me!), and I spent the day organizing and eating brunch. I didn’t leave the house or change out of my pajamas. My little introverted self was in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment